Our people matter…
As a leading insurer in Singapore recognized for our strength and dependability, Great Eastern is forging ahead to be the choice financial services provider in the region and beyond. We are seeking highly energized individuals to join our dynamic workforce. In Great Eastern, we believe that our people matter, and we take personal interest in the career development of our people. Exciting opportunities and excellent rewards await you at Great Eastern.
Senior Compliance Officer/Compliance Officer (Sales Compliance)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002961309
Employer Ref. GRM014/16
Group Risk Management
You will be part of the Sales Compliance Team which is overall responsible for implementing the requirements under FAIR Balanced Scorecard (“BSC”) Framework. To understand regulatory requirements and contribute to all sales compliance activities.
- Conduct regular quality assessment of the sales advisory practices by reviewing the Fact Find Form;
- Preparation of Client Service Recovery for failed assessment of the Fact Find Form;
- Follow-up and assessment of completed Client Service Recovery;
- Ensure queries from business partners are competently addressed;
- Conduct Client Surveys and clarifications of responses with clients;
- Other assessments and administrative duties as required for completing the review process; and
- Assist in any other duties as assigned.
- Degree holder in any discipline, preferably with relevant work experience;
- Analytical, meticulous and a good problem solver;
- Good communication and written skills;
- Team player but able to work independently;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications. Eg. Excel, Words; and
- Professional qualifications would be an added advantage e.g. CFP, ChFC, CMFAS Modules 5, 8, 8A, 9, 9A, HI etc.