People Profilers Pte Ltd
Senior Communications and Development Management ( Exp . in Healthcare Preferred)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003188379
EA License No 02C4944
- Work with the CEO and the Board’s Communications and Development Committee
- Planning and managing all aspects of public communications, fundraising and sponsorship strategies for the company.
- Developing and designing programmes and their implementation
- Identifying donors, donor stewardship and donor relations
- Preparing fundraising proposals and applications to donors
- Organisng fundraising and awareness-building events
- Timely and regular reports and record management
- Developing and administering internal and external communications strategy and programmes including social media program
- Preparing communications to corporate stakeholders, individuals and the public at large, including Newsletters issued 6 times a year, annual reports, supported program reports, new and updated web pages and promotional materials
- Gathering, coordinating and preparing content from staff and external sources for the Newsletter, overseeing graphic design and layout
- Preparing media releases and announcements, proactively obtaining media spaces, preparing responses to media inquiries
- In all the above, ensuring that activities and plans are on-brand, and that they promote the interests and mission of the company .
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 5 years’ relevant experience and track record in communications and fundraising preferably with a charity or a medical organisation
- Possess relationship management and fundraising preferably in VWO / Healthcare industry
- Leadership qualities and effective interpersonal skills for working collaboratively with others internally and externally, including volunteers
- Working Location : Central
- Monday to Friday
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Please email your resume in detailed Word format and a supporting statement telling us how your knowledge, experience and skills match this positionby click on the “APPLY” button below
Please be informed that the personal data you provided by way of your job application to People Profilers will be collected, used and disclosed by or on behalf of People Profilers to determine or investigate your suitability, eligibility or qualifications for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ Clients and manage your application for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ clients, including identifying you as a potential candidate for future suitable positions and/or notifying you of any such positions, either existing or in the future.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
People Profilers Pte Ltd
No 1 Finlayson Green #18-01 Singapore 049246
EA Licence Number: 02C4944
EA Registration Number: R1108448
EA Personnel: TAN Lili Gesse