Senior Commercial Finance Analyst (FMCG)
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002959720
EA License No. 03C4590
Employer Ref. SG115720
Our client, a leading company within the Food & Beverage industry is currently looking for a Senior Commercial Finance Analyst.
Play a leading role in delivering the financial commitments of the South East Asia, India, Middle East & Africa (SEAMEA) Region by providing commercial expertise, insights and thorough, fact-based decision-making.
Delivery of timely and accurate reported results and robust forecasts on a monthly, quarterly, annual and longer term basis as appropriate.
Work in partnership with the Commercial Finance Manager to provide insight, business analysis and commercial decision support and value added analysis that will help influence decision making and maximise the value of current and future investment and portfolio management decisions.
- Complete all commercial analysis and reporting requirements (e.g. forecasting) in an accurate, robust, practical and timely manner.
- Analysis of actual performance focussing on key performance drivers.
- Identify opportunities to deliver financial commitments (e.g. stretch targets).
- Identify and analyse key issues, highlight trends and identify new opportunities.
- Identify risks and recommend mitigation activities to deliver financial commitments.
- Ensure compliance with financial governance requirements.
Budgeting & Forecasting
- Lead the development and completion of Annual Planning Budgets, LEs and Integrated Business Planning Forecasts in conjunction with the Sales and Marketing teams.
- Ensure all deadlines are met and tasks completed in a robust manner.
- Ensure consistent and logical assumptions are used in the planning processes.
- Review and analyse the robustness of Demand plans prepared by Regional Business Managers.
Pricing, Value Chain & Ad Hoc Project Work
- Ensure compliance with internal pricing guidelines.
- Complete value chain analysis to assess relative profitability of key customers / markets.
- Undertake ad hoc analysis and projects as required from time to time (eg brand / market / spend Deep Dives) to assist in driving forward performance in the Region.
- Ensure that the accurate and timely completion of annual statutory, taxation and any other reporting requirements are carried out (including that of branch offices, Rep offices and company entities in the Region).
- Ensure that the Region is in compliance with Group policies and processes; and roll out regular policy and process refreshes.
- Lead the compliance side of any new Route To Market changes within the Region eg setting up of Representative Office, Branch or Company in cooperation with our Australian support teams.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- Certificate of Accounting Professional
- 6+ years of financial and commercial experience within a major FMCG company
- Demonstrated ability to influence cross-functional team members
- Very strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Effective planning and project management skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- Ability to act as an agent of change, constantly driving profitabilityStrong commercial acumen
- Advanced Excel and modelling skills
- Experience with reporting systems and tools (OFA / Hyperion preferred but not essential)
- Strong communication, influencing and negotiation skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships at all levels
To submit your application, please apply online using the appropriate link below or email your CV in Microsoft Words format to email@example.com, SG115720. Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
- Cyril Guy Louis Mercier
- Reg. #: R1441875
- Hudson Global Resources (Singapore) Pte Ltd
- EA Licence #: 03C4590
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide. From single placements to total outsourced solutions, Hudson helps clients achieve greater organisational performance by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their businesses. The company employs more than 2,000 professionals serving clients and candidates in approximately 20 countries. More information is available at hudson.com.