We have an immediate vacancy at Jamie’s Italian Vivo City.
SENIOR CHEF DE PARTIE & STORES
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003032036
- Responsible for the operations of your section and the team members, if any.
- Prepare, arrange and serve food according to standards set.
- Control costs by minimizing spoilages, wastage and proper portion control.
- Ensure workplace safety and hygiene.
- Up keep working condition of kitchen equipment e.g. refrigerators, utensils, ovens.
- Follow established procedures in line with brand standards.
- Ensure quality and safe-for-consumption food is served at all times.
- Maintain records, receipts and withdrawals.
- Receive and unpack materials and supplies.
- Report damages, discrepancies for clarifications with suppliers.
- Work with Purchasing/Cost Control department on incoming goods and inspection.
- Practise and ensure proper housekeeping of supplies and items.
- Be ready for periodic stock takes.
- Has worked in a similar role in a high-volume restaurant/kitchen.
- Familiar with receiving and inspection procedures.
- Good communication skills (spoken and written English) are essential.
Send in your resume with a recent photograph of yourself by clicking 'Apply Now'.