Senior buyer - Leading Semiconductor Mfg MNC / 5 days / Yishun
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003026306
EA License No. 05C3451
Employer Ref. YSLC
- Leading Manufacturing MNC
- 5 days / Yishun
- Min 5 years purchasing process experience in a manufacturing environment
- Responsible for direct purchasing
- Responsible for materials on time delivery per production needs
- Responsible for PO creation, issuance, confirmation, re-scheduling and cancellations
- Manage supplies to meet production plans and customer demands
- Proactively manage supplier delivery plans and customer demands
- Ensure continuity of supplies in product transfers, as needed
- Resolve issues on Vendor Invoice
- Review work methods for continuous improvement
- Lead in other initiatives as given by supervisor
- Manage supplier relationships
- PO administration
- Expediting suppliers and resolving supply issues with suppliers
- Creatively manage supplest through forecast, safety stocks
- Ensure supplier OTD performance
- Working with cross-functional teams to close supply gaps
- Ensure Purchasing processes are timely and accurate
- Degree in Supply Chain/ Engineering or equivalent
- Min 5 years purchasing process experience in a multinational and fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, negotiation and communication skills
- Ability to lead a team can be considered for a team leader position
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and ERP systems, preferably SAP
- 5 days work week
Interested applicants may apply by sending in your updated résumé (in MS Word format) to Yvonne Sham Len Chee (EA Personnel Registration No: R1104911) by clicking Apply Now button at the bottom of the page.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
By submitting any application or résumé to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Achieve Group
About Achieve Group
ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
Since its inception in 1990, Achieve Career Consultant Pte Ltd has provided fully integrated temporary, contract and permanent human capital solutions to Fortune 500 MNCs and conglomerates within the Asia Pacific region. Over these years, our consultants have also helped to chart the career paths of numerous candidates.
Our strength lies in the principal asset of a team of highly dedicated and competent consultants from diverse commercial backgrounds. With their valuable experience and thorough knowledge in various fields of specialisation, we are unparalleled in providing prompt and effective HR recruitment solutions to our clients. Over these years, we are proud to be recognized as one of the sterling manpower service providers within the recruitment arena.
We are an ISO9001:2008 Certified Company and is part of the National Personnel Associates (NPA) worldwide alliance which has over 400 member companies spread across 6 continents. Through us, clients can gain access to extraordinary talents from worldwide.
More Jobs from this employer
Product Engineer (Electrical/Components/Reliability Testing) - (US Manuf MNC/S$3.5K + Gd Bonus)
Senior Maintenance Engineer (Equipment/ Plant Facilities/ PLC/ EHS) - (US Electronics MNC/ S$5.5K)