Senior Business System Analyst ( 6 months/ Able to travel)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002982541
EA License No 08C2893
• Gather, analyse and formalise user’s business requirements and processes, evaluate on feasibility of implementation and manage scope of project.
• Lead discussion with customers, drive requirement gathering session, including reviews/walkthroughs.
• Adhere to project scope, update requirement traceability matrix, inform and record out-of-scope issues.
• Review / develop technical design specification and translate technical design into process/program specification.
• Lead in preparation of test scenarios, conducting User Acceptance Test (UAT) and the activities in UAT phase.
• Provide consultancy and advice to the business solution. Anticipate, quantifies and resolves problems and issues related to requirements.
• Degree/ Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or a related discipline
• Typically 7 years IT project management experience.
• Familiar with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) or SCRUM
• Ability to produce specifications for documentations and implementations
• Experience in IT business analysis techniques
• Ability to lead, develop and maintain respectful and trusting relationship;
• Able to travel as required
• Good to have Project Management skill -Professional certifications in CITPM, PMI, PMP or PRINCE2
Interested candidates, who wish to apply for the above position; please send in your resume and attention to DVT
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified by our consultants.
EA license no.: 08C2893
REG No :R1438554