Personnel Recruit is an executive search firm that provides professional and quality recruitment services.
We are a one stop solutions provider that specialises in the recruitment of Permanent, Contract and Temporary placements services.
With our dedicated team of professional consultants at Personnel Recruit, we believe in listening, connecting and working together with our clients towards successful placement of the right candidate for the job.
Whether you're new to the workforce or have decided on a career change, Personnel Recruit can help in matching suitable job for you. Contact us now to find out more about our solutions and services.
Senior Business Development Manager, Agency (Insurance/S$7,500 + Incentives)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002989467
EA License No 13C6535
Business Development & Retention
- To drive and work with producers and underwriters to identify new business opportunities and procure new business
- To be with producers for joint field work with or without the underwriters
- To work with producers and underwriters to achieve targeted retention ratio
- To work with producers to target profitable market and secure healthy business portfolio and business mix
- To demonstrate sound and strict sales management discipline over your portfolio through a planned and focused business review program/goal setting on selected producers
- To be good with numbers through daily tracking and measuring of production trends to ensure budget are met
- To support and execute activities to achieve targeted productivity ratio
Activity & Campaign Management
- To initiate and execute sales activities to create opportunities for new business through cross sell, upsell and portfolio analysis
- To support campaign and events through your sales activities in order to achieve campaign objectives
Training & Development
- To supplement core training curriculum to ensure producers under your care are competent to professionally represent our business
- To develop producer’s career with the company – from an individual contributor to a viable business model (agent to agency, for example)
- To achieve recruitment target – new entrants, new LOB producers and upgrades
- To support and execute activities to achieve recruitment target
- Tertiary education with a minimum of 3-5 years of related experience, preferably with knowledge in the insurance business.
- Experience in business development/direct sales and knowledge in General insurance would be an added advantage.
- Self-starter, ability to drive sales and hungry for deals.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skill
- Self starter
- Hungry deal maker
- Assertive and sales driven
- Able to work with limited supervision
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skill
- Balanced thinker
- Ability to challenge