CapitaTECH – A dedicated technical Staffing and Search division of Capita ever committed to fulfilling our clients’ dynamic technical human capital needs across all industries with its Professional, Personalized and Passionate approach
Senior Business Analyst (ebanking)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003187616
EA License No 08C2893
- Define requirements, document analysis, workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions and workflow
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with internal customers to analyze functional requirements and deliver the following artifacts as needed
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs
- identify upfront dependencies with other teams potentially involved within the project;
- Define Test strategy and co-ordinate UAT
- Degree with hands-on experience eBanking (PC, Tablet, and Smartphone) activities within a Wealth Management context
- Experience on smartphone banking App is a must.
- Strong analytical and product management skills required
- Experience in working in project using establish project management process methodology such as CMMI and Agile SCRUM.
Interested candidates, who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of your resume
with recent photo attached