|Optimum Solutions, is a full spectrum Software Solutions and a Managed Services Company. The services from Optimum are designed to deliver Enterprise Client-Server/ Multi-tier and Web based solutions across the entire value chain, spanning on-site consulting services to turnkey software projects.|
We have got over 2200 consultants working with us and have developed into a rapidly growing, highly competitive and responsive firm with strong management, technical and financial resources and commitment to fully serve its clients in Singapore, USA, China, Malaysia, Philippines and India.
Professional Services - Since 1997, we have been providing IT consulting professionals to major national and local firms, Fortune 500, software integrator and software development companies, and major national and local consulting firms.
Managed Services group focuses on the comprehensive services on a managed mode- where the responsibility of delivery and Service Levels are undertaken by Optimum for providing a strong value to the customers.
This Service enables organizations to optimize overheads and realign focus of their internal resource towards core competency and value addition areas of the organization.
Software Applications & Services provides a wide range of services and turnkey solutions that run gamut from short-term focused services to long-term comprehensive, leading-edge solutions. The scope covers the end-to-end application platforms from legacy domains to web based applications.
Opportunities abound when you work @ Optimum, a World-Class Software Solutions and Service Provider. Our client list includes major Fortune 500 organizations. Our customers are primarily from Banking and Finance, Manufacturing, Distribution, Technology, Service and Healthcare verticals.
Senior BI Developer (1 year contract)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002988089
EA License No 07C3330
( Willing to work on a 1 year employment directly with Optimum Solutions, Singapore )
Long term Employment ( 1 year renewable contract )
Work Location : Pasir Panjang
Employer : Optimum Solutions
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented team-player to join a technology team that is responsible for the compliance worldwide platform ensuring comprehensive international adherence to requirements while meeting local obligations. Microsoft SQL Server IS, RS and AS components are used in the compliance business line to follow regulatory patterns and timeframes for Market Abuse, Margin Control, Transaction reporting, but also financial security with AML and WLF and fraud prevention, conflict of interest management.
Team Functional & Technical Environment
You will take responsibility for building and integrating components in the system.
In a proactive manner, you
- Build relationships with project manager and business analyst based in Paris and Singapore
- Communicate with architects, business analysts and project managers to gather requirements and reach agreements on technical solutions
- Ability to design appropriate architectures, create advanced Cubes or reports ,new SSIS packages and .NET Web applications, propose efficient technical solutions are essential for IT Compliance and Referential
- Manage quality of your deliverables at every stage of the development lifecycle (design, implementation, integration, validation)
- Prepare and execute all technical tests, including performance tests
- Amend existing components to correct errors and to adapt to new requirements, or to improve their performance.
- Participate in 2nd/3rd level support activity during Asian business hours
- 3+ yrs experience on SSIS and SSRS components
- 3+ yrs experience on .NET
- Hands-on experience on design appropriate architectures
- Hands-on experience on SQL programming
- Hands-on experience on SSAS
- Knowledge of Compliance and KYC
- Experience with Oracle and performance tuning
- Hands-on experience on PowerPivot and PowerView
- Actimize experience