Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment services to companies requiring highly specialised business professionals. We have an unrivalled commitment to delivering first class service to our clients and candidates across business professional disciplines. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers’ unique needs. Aston Carter is an operating company of Allegis group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more visit astoncarter.com.
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA Licence No. 10C4544
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003034223
EA License No 10C4544
Employer Ref. SA/451261
- Under direction of Head of Internal Audit, the auditor is responsible for the timely execution of risk-based internal audits as well as assisting with other audit matters and projects e.g. process improvement projects and documentation of internal controls.
- Assist the management in defining operation and financial reporting processes and review the design of internal controls embedded in the processes
- Identify areas of potential improvement for key processes and procedures and supports the management to implement
- Involve in Group changing business environment, understand the new business models and systems across the business segments
- Review and analyse data from key information systems
- Support ad-hoc projects for the management
- Bachelor degree in accounting, finance, or related field
- CPA, CA or CIA preferred
- Minimum 6 years of professional experience, primary audit related in a MNC environment
- A keen interest in understanding business processes and financial reporting
- Ability to adapt to change quickly and multi-task
- Self-motivation, determination and confidence in the abilities
- Numeracy and a strong aptitude for mathematics
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including good presentation and report writing skills
Interested candidates can either forward their CVs in MS Word Format quoting SA/451261 or contact Suhaida Aziz in our Singapore Office, at +65 6511 8569 for a preliminary and confidential discussion or alternatively apply online below.
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd Company Reg No. 200909448N EA Licence No. 10C4544