Senior Audit Manager - Operations
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002955527
EA License No. 03C4590
Employer Ref. SG115731
OUR CLIENT IS A WELL-ESTABLISHED INTERNATIONAL BANK LOOKING TO RECRUIT A SENIOR AUDIT MANAGER TO JOIN THEIR GLOBAL AUDIT TEAM.
- Participate as team manager for assigned audit work and potentially lead the more complex audits such as cross-functional and multi-location high risk audits.
- Lead the FCC Audit team to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank's Conduct Principles: Financial Crime Prevention and The Right Environment.
- Review and recommend approval to the HOA of the audit scope (including the Audit Planning Memo, Process Risk Control Matrix and Terms of Reference) proposed by the team leader
- Ensure that the assigned audit plan remains relevant throughout the year as the risk profile of the business changes. Propose changes as appropriate.
- The individual will be contributing to the GIA risk assessment and development of an appropriate audit plan for the HOA/'s assigned portfolio.
The audit manager is expected to have sound knowledge of both business/technical areas and expert knowledge in the audit process, including the GIA system, to ensure that audit work is carried out to a high standard that meets all methodology and GIA system requirements.
Take the lead in presenting the draft report in the GIA report review process (to the report review group or report approver).
Monitor the implementation/delivery of the agreed issues/audit plans for the audits assigned, understanding the key risks arising, provide advice on resolution of issues to auditees/action plan owners and escalate audit findings that remain unresolved.
- Bachelor's degree and/or professional certification, such as CPA or CFIRS, CAMs highly preferred;
- An experienced career auditor (internal or external) or a business person with a minimum of 12 years relevant experience in audit, governance, risk or in a business environment.
- Understanding of business strategy, plans, products, performance and related issues at the business unit level
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills, with the ability to present complex and sensitive issues to relevant stakeholders and management level and influence changes.
- Strong analytical skills, particularly in regard to assessing the probability and impact of an internal control weakness.
- Ability to commit to 20-30% business travel.
- Ability to manage an audit team, including multi-functional and cross-border teams.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide. From single placements to total outsourced solutions, Hudson helps clients achieve greater organisational performance by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their businesses. The company employs more than 2,000 professionals serving clients and candidates in approximately 20 countries. More information is available at hudson.com.