Senior Associate, Wintel System Administrator, Tech Services, Technology and Operations
DBS Bank Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002984057
Employer Ref. 160001Y6
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Perform Security Health Check of Windows servers and other compliance.
- Perform timely Patch management as per the Schedule.
- Perform Change Management as per the process.
- Support to all BAU (Business as usual) calls.
- Support to raising & implementing including the Patch management CRs in the Wintel infrastructure.
- Daily BAU L3 Calls Support on Windows 2008 and 2012 Server Family infrastructure.
- Good understanding of Operating System infrastructures (And / Or relevant Application specific infrastructure as appropriate)
- Experience of client/server and enterprise environments
- Ability to structure and draft technical documentation
- ITIL Certified or a strong working knowledge of ITIL Incident, Problem and Change Management disciplines
- Customer relationship development and influencing skills
- Ability to work under pressure and remain decisive.
- Should be able to train junior team members
- Vmware certification or knowledge will be an added advantage
- Citrix certification or knowledge will be an added advantage
- Microsoft certification preferred
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
About DBS Bank Ltd
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
More Jobs from this employer
Analyst, Regional Credit Risk & Portfolio Management (Group Consumer Banking & Wealth Management), Risk Management Group