Senior Associate, Jave Developer, Consumer Banking Group Tech, Technology and Operations
DBS Bank Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002986747
Employer Ref. 160001YD
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Attend BRD/FSD clarification and prepare low-level design documents/program specification
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code adhering to the established coding standards
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in Java and J2EE application development in a web environment
- Experience with Frameworks such as Struts, Spring, Hibernate is a must
- Knowledge and working experience in Oracle or SQL Server is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal/written communication and presentation skills is a must
- Provider- AND consumer-side programming using Java Web Services and XML
- Web Services using protocols like SOAP
- Object Oriented Analysis & Design
- Understanding of SSO concepts
- Familiarity with multi-tier (App / Web / DB) server architecture
- Experience in Consumer Banking
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
About DBS Bank Ltd
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.