Senior Associate Engineer - Ref: SSS/SSD/02 (VSAT)
ST Electronics (Satcom & Sensor Systems) Pte. Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003188985
- Proficient in operating, analyzing and diagnosing faults on RF projects and able to perform electronics / electrical test and familiar with test measuring equipment
- Proficient in operating mechanical tools
- Able to perform Installation, System Maintenance after fault diagnosed, Acceptance Test Procedures (ATP) & supervises sub-contractors with good relations
- Able to participate actively in System / Network Planning as well as System / Subsystem Performance Characterization, Verification & Interface Testing after Fault Diagnosis & and Repairs on Equipment
- Documentation into reports clearly on work done
- Perform Workshop Bench Tasks like Simple Troubleshooting on Faulty equipment using common engineering tools.
- Diploma in Mechatronics, Electronics and Communication or Avionics
- Experience in Satellite Communications. TCP / IP networking is an additional advantage
- Proficiency in operating RF / MV and electronics test and measuring equipment
- Experienced in systems maintenance
- Good team player
- Possess Class 3 driving licence
- Singaporean only
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ST Electronics (Satcom & Sensor Systems) Pte. Ltd.
About ST Electronics (Satcom & Sensor Systems) Pte. Ltd.
Incorporated in August 1991, ST Electronics (Satcom & Sensor Systems) Pte Ltd, a wholly owned subsidiary of Singapore Technologies Electronics Limited (ST Electronics) is a leading manufacturer and supplier of Very Small Aperture Terminal (VSAT) products and Satellite Networks solutions, Microwave Sensors and Radar Surveillance solutions. With the acquisition by ST Engineering of VT iDirect in 2005, a leading satellite-based broadband access solution provider, ST Electronics (Satcom & Sensor Systems) further enhanced its strategic capabilities and core competencies in providing end-to-end satellite communication (satcom) solutions for commercial and defence applications across all platforms.
With a fully-equipped facility sited in Singapore in a high technology and manufacturing hub, our latest R&D and production facilities enable us to continually deliver innovative and quality products for various applications in the telecommunication, industrial, enterprise, oil and gas, maritime, financial institutions, homeland security, government and defence markets. Backed by our highly qualified field experts, we are the choice provider of reliable and versatile products and solutions.