Senior Associate Engineer (Maintenance) (Ref: TSH)
ST Electronics (Training & Simulation Systems) Pte
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002987882
- Maintenance of the project systems and enhancement of project application
- Diagnose and troubleshoot system defects, integration and performance issues
- Conduct measurements using multimeters, spectrum analyzers, oscilloscopes, network analyzers etc
- Participate in meetings and resolve project issues
- Plan, schedule, conduct and coordinate assigned project work and monthly reports
- Review and monitor project progress to ensure quality and adherence to contract requirements
- Diploma or Degree in Electronic Communications/ Networking or related disciplines
- Strong in analytical and trouble-shooting skills
- Knowledge or hands-on experience in RF communications or computer networking will be an advantage
- Experience in hardware design involving microprocessor, microcontroller and FPGA programming will be an advantage
- Good team-worker who can work independently
- Good customer relations, communications and writing skills
- Willing to travel overseas for projects
- Only Singaporeans need apply
Interested applicants, pls email your detailed resume in MS Word format (with contact numbers) to careers_tss@ stee.stengg.com now!
We regret to inform that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ST Electronics (Training & Simulation Systems) Pte
About ST Electronics (Training & Simulation Systems) Pte
ST Electronics (Training & Simulation Systems) Pte Ltd (STEE-T&S) was incorporated in 1996 as a subsidiary of Singapore Technologies Electronics. Its 500-strong workforce offers expertise in providing one-stop solutions, from software applications and development of new innovative training systems to providing maintenance and upgrade of legacy training systems. With over two decades of experience, STEE-T&S has established itself as a recognised leader with expertise in both the defence and commercial sectors. The company is focusing on growing its market in the region. STEE-T&S’ product range includes Fixed Wing Simulators, Rotary Wing Simulators, Ground Simulators and commercial simulators such as Crane and Train Simulators. STEE-T&S' proven High Level Architecture-compliant simulators allow for joint air, land and sea training.