Senior Associate / Associate, PMO Analyst, Risk Management Group
DBS Bank Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003148183
Employer Ref. 170000LC
Risk Management Group works closely with our business partners to manage the bank’s risk exposure by balancing its objective to maximise returns against an acceptable risk profile. We partner with origination teams to provide financing, investments and hedging opportunities to our customers. To manage risk effectively and run a successful business, we invest significantly in our people and infrastructure.
- Assist Programme Manager in managing day to day operations of the Credit Architecture Programme – DBS’ largest transformation roadmap, including, reporting, progress tracking (Heatmap, Burnup chart), coordination across Value steam, facilitation of issues resolution and regular update to the governance bodies PSC and Weekly Management meetings
- Support the Senior Leads of the project in mapping process flows in preparation for walkthrough on new project phase
- Provide secretariat support in governance meetings (PSC and Weekly management meetings) and other value stream meetings as required
- Update and maintain JIRA/Confluence and Programme Sharepoint for project document sharing, report submission and responsible for project announcements through the platform
- Actively involved in the value streams as prioritised for Phase 2, involved in the various Technology solutions, including involvement in each sprint of the workstream (Agile approach to the project)
- Assist in coordinating bi-weekly Country Coordinator meetings to ensure communications/ updates are properly done and executed for Deliverables. Address and follow up with all issues from all Deliverables and Country Coordinators.
- Coordinating formal communication for Deliverables being rolled out (Big Bang launches) with all Country Coordinators and vendors (if required)
- Assist Programme Manager in audit and governance matters, coordinate between all Value Streams and Audit
- Assist in communications across the Bank for the project to ensure this important channel of communication is effectively delivered.
- Degree holder with 3-7 years of working experience in relevant field
- Prior experience in credit architecture
- Strong interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills
- Meticuolous and able to work under pressure
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
About DBS Bank Ltd
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
More Jobs from this employer
Senior Officer, Credit Collections Officer, Singapore Collection Centre, Group Consumer Credit, Risk Management Group