Senior Associate/Associate, KYC Support, Consumer Banking Group
DBS Bank Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003188830
Employer Ref. 17000113
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business – they were made just right for you.
- Secretariat for High Risk Committee (HRC) – scheduling for RMs, minute-taking, circulation & lodgement of relevant materials to sharepoint, and maintenance of the HRC sharepoint.
- Produce weekly MIS statistics to the Front Office on the status of onboarding and period reviews.
- Submit overdues for RM Dashboard.
- Monthly BCC statistics.
- Manage the onboarding queue management.
- Participate in KYC projects.
- Other ad-hoc tasks such as customer screening.
- Bachelor Degree in any relevant field.
- Minimum 4 years of related experience.
- Meticulous and organized.
- Comfortable to work in a fast-paced environment.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
About DBS Bank Ltd
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
More Jobs from this employer
AVP, Lead Development Engineer (Web Portfolio), Consumer Banking Group Tech, Technology and Operations
Senior Associate/Associate, Operations Management & Control, Institutional Banking Group Operations, Technology & Operations