Senior Associate / Associate, Customer Advocate, SG COO Office, Consumer Banking Group
DBS Bank Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003028322
Employer Ref. 1600029E
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business – they were made just right for you.
- Institute the Image Ambassador at our network of branches
- Set and maintain the standards for the DBS Iconic Service
- Collaborate with the Branch Manager towards a holistic DBS Service Image
- Monitor performance of key Service behaviour and institute the necessary remedial
initiatives and track for sustainability
- Institutionalise the transformation based on the successful pilot
- Execute the implementation plan for the Image Transformation at the Branch
- Facilitate synergy of Image across all Branch touch points
- Minimum of 10 years working experience preferably in the service, airline, hospitality or
- A customer Focused disposition would be a foundation requirement for this position
- Experience in process improvement work would be a key added advantage
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
About DBS Bank Ltd
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.