Senior Associate / Associate, Airside Concessions Operations (QSM)
Changi Airport Group (S) Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002988903
Employer Ref. HB467
As part of the operations team in Airside Concessions Division, you will be supporting initiatives to drive the overall service quality of all tenants within the transit malls of Changi Airport across all terminals.
Your responsibilities include
- assisting in the review of on-going service quality programmes to identify opportunities for improvement leading to higher customer satisfaction;
- implementing and monitoring a consistent customer service programmes to ensure that standards and protocols of customer service are followed by tenants and their frontline staff;
- identifying areas for process re-design, training or frontline staff engagement, and develop service programmes or campaigns to elevate the Changi Service Experience and build a more cohesive service culture.
- supporting initiatives to meet training needs; and executing the implementation of service excellence initiatives and action plans;
- monitoring all complaints and compliments to ensure timely and appropriate response to feedback
- assist with the collation and analysis of performance data and in preparing periodic management reports or presentations. From time to time, you will also be assigned tenant management functions.
- Good Diploma or Degree in Accountancy/Business/Finance/Tourism Studies/Retail Management or other related fields
- Working experience in a Service Design function, Experience Design role, or in the Retail / Hospitality / Customer Service / Events Management industry will be advantageous.
- Analytical with strong project management skills
- Creative and have an interest in design and retail service, with meticulous attention to process improvements and people interactions.
- Articulate and meticulous with ability to handle multiple tasks assertively and effectively
- Outgoing personality, likes to interact with people and be a positive influence to others
About Changi Airport Group (S) Pte Ltd
As one of the world's leading airport companies, Changi Airport Group manages Changi Airport and undertakes key functions including airport operations and management, air hub development, commercial activities and airport emergency services. We aspire to build a company where ordinary people achieve extraordinary results; one where our people possess a passion for service and are committed to teamwork, integrity and excellence. Working together with our colleagues and partners to achieve the best outcome, we deliver innovative services and create a world-class experience for our passengers. With a set-up of multiple businesses, we present challenging work and diverse opportunities for our employees to further their personal and professional growth, providing a platform for them to develop and see through their ideas and contributions, making an impact to our organization and to the communities we serve locally and globally. Together, we are exceptional people, connecting lives.