Senior Associate, Airline Development
Changi Airport Group (S) Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002984038
Employer Ref. HB507
You will be part of the team in Air Hub Development Cluster responsible for growing the aviation business at Changi Airport, through increasing number of flights, expanding connectivity and growing passenger traffic. You will eventually be assigned a portfolio of airlines and will need to work closely with these airlines to grow their business at Changi Airport. To do this, you will perform and review traffic analysis, execute marketing campaigns and administer airlines’ support program. You will also have the opportunity to prepare and present business cases to attract new airlines. You can expect frequent meetings with internal stakeholders and airline partners.
- Good Degree in any discipline
- Working experience from airlines or aviation sector would be advantageous
- A good communicator and team player
- Proficiency in the Chinese language as the incumbent will be expected to liaise with overseas Chinese carriers and travel trade partners
- Good analytical and presentation skills
- Meticulous and attention to detail
- Some overseas travelling may be required
- Candidates with no relevant experience are welcome to apply
About Changi Airport Group (S) Pte Ltd
As one of the world's leading airport companies, Changi Airport Group manages Changi Airport and undertakes key functions including airport operations and management, air hub development, commercial activities and airport emergency services. We aspire to build a company where ordinary people achieve extraordinary results; one where our people possess a passion for service and are committed to teamwork, integrity and excellence. Working together with our colleagues and partners to achieve the best outcome, we deliver innovative services and create a world-class experience for our passengers. With a set-up of multiple businesses, we present challenging work and diverse opportunities for our employees to further their personal and professional growth, providing a platform for them to develop and see through their ideas and contributions, making an impact to our organization and to the communities we serve locally and globally. Together, we are exceptional people, connecting lives.