We exist to help working people earn a better living and live a better life, which is exactly why we are always looking for people like you, who have the energy and passion to champion the cause of working people with empathy and intelligence. In return, you will enjoy a challenging working environment, where there is no such thing as a typical day.
If you would like to make a real difference to the lives of others, send in your application now.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Senior Associate (Youth Development Unit)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003188535
To launch customised work-ready programmes targeting at:
(a) graduating students from NUS, NTU, SMU; and
(b) first time job seekers at communities through collaboration with People’s Association
- Youth Career Network at GRCs (YCN@GRCs)
Establish a peer-to-peer career guidance and mentorship programme for youths.
- Future Ready Series at GRCs
Learning journeys for youths to gain insights in trending industries
- Masterclasses / Career Advancement Workshops (CAW)
Soft skills workshops to help youths assemble and build up the qualities and skills they need to advance in their career.
- Skills Marketplace
Introduce youth-related work programmes at each district.
- New online platform
One-stop access to all youth related career support provided by YNTUC and PA.
The staff will provide administrative and operational support in rolling out the programmes above:
- Manage budget for programmes (e.g put up claims, track budget utilisation)
- Scheduling of key stakeholders for events, meetings etc.
- Send out Electronic Delivery Mailers (EDMs) for events, consolidate RSVP and feedbacks for events.
- Administrator for IT apps and web portal
- Diploma holder
- 3-5 years of experience in providing events support. Good with data tracking.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Able to work independently as well as in a team
- Meticulous with details