Senior Associate (Corporate Communications) - 2 Years Contract
SAFRA National Service Association
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002957911
The Corporate Communications Department manages media engagement, corporate branding and integrated publicity campaigns for the organisation. We are looking for an experienced public relations practitioner to join the team.
Primary responsibilities of this position include:
Generate Positive News Coverage
- Plan media engagement strategies to garner positive media coverage and avert potential issues for SAFRA’s initiatives, facilities and activities.
- Active involvement in various committees from concept development to execution of initiatives to provide strategic counsel to internal stakeholders.
- Plan and coordinate media previews and briefings.
- Develop media invites, news releases, fact sheets, speeches, talking points for media interviews and FAQs.
- Develop and pitch event listings, exclusive human interest stories and activity tryouts to targeted media channels and bloggers.
- Craft replies to media queries and coordinate media interviews.
- Liaise with the Ministry of Defence, government agencies and other external partners for the coordination of media operations, including involvement of political appointment holders.
- Plan photo opportunities, onsite branding and manage media liaison at key events.
- Monitor the news on a daily basis to report media coverage on SAFRA, related trends or issues that might have impact on its club operations, partnerships or suite of signature events.
Communications Support for Key Corporate Events
- Development of the annual report, audio-visual presentations, speeches, onsite collaterals, publicity to attendees and coordinating event photography / videography for key corporate events such as the SAFRA Annual General Meeting and biennial SAFRA Awards Ceremony and SAF Veterans League activities.
- A degree in Mass Communications or a related discipline.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in corporate communications or media relations.
- Strong command of written and spoken English. Proficiency in a second language is advantageous.
- Self-motivated, creative and meticulous.
- Singapore Citizens Only
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to SAFRA National Service Association
About SAFRA National Service Association
SAFRA invites suitably qualified applicants for the following position: