Lee Kong Chian School Of Medicine (NTU)
The Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine, a partnership between Nanyang Technological University (NTU) and Imperial College London, will train a generation of doctors who will put patients at the centre of their exemplary medical care. Graduates of the five-year undergraduate medical degree programme that begins in 2013 will have a strong understanding of the scientific basis of medicine, along with interdisciplinary subjects including business management, humanities and technology.
The School’s primary clinical partner is the National Healthcare Group, a leader in public healthcare recognised for the quality of its medical expertise, facilities and teaching. The School, named after local philanthropist Tan Sri Dato Lee Kong Chian, aims to be a future model for innovative medical education. Its first doctors will graduate in 2018 with a Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), awarded jointly by NTU and Imperial College London, and become doctors who will enhance Singapore’s healthcare in the decades to come.
Senior Assistant Director, Development and Planning
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002988315
• Supervising colleagues in administrative functions.
• Tracking expenditure is consistent with approved budget
• Good university degree is preferred.
• Mature and meticulous, with logical thought process
• Pleasant countenance with a helpful mind-set towards others
• Dedication to high standards with initiative
• Ability to build good rapport with internal and external stakeholders
• Team player with excellent customer service skills, effective negotiation and strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to multi-task is essential
• Proficient in MS Office
Interested applicants are invited to apply by submitting a detailed resume and all relevant educational certificates/transcripts via APPLY NOW.