Senior Analytics Consultant (R&D / Perm / Big Data)
Adecco - GS Perm
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002953762
EA License No. 91C2918
Employer Ref. 003
My client is a highly recognised R&D company in data collection, data-mining, analysis and predictive modeling to enable government agencies and businesses in making superior data- and knowledge-driven decisions.
With their plans to expand/sustain their APAC/Domestic operations, the client is seeking for individuals to join their dynamic team as a Senior Analytics Consultant.
- 5 days work week - 9.00am - 6.00pm
- Permanent position
- Annual, Medical and dental benefits provided
- Permanent position
- Location: West Singapore
- Salary ranges from $5,500 - 7,500 (nego)
- At least three years of working experience on analytics projects, with successful completion of at least three such projects.
- Experience with manipulating large datasets and using databases, distributed programming , big data frameworks, visualisation tools, etc.
- Working experience with analytics tools and methodologies, e.g. CRISP-DM/SEMMA, SQL, IBM SPSS Modeler, SAS Enterprise Miner, R, Python, etc.
- Working experience on text mining, graph analysis, geospatial analysis techniques.
- You want the opportunity to make an impact in the big data and data science space with the design and development of cutting edge analytics products. As part of an entrepreneurial team you will shape how technology is used in the analytics and intelligence domain.
- Responsible for modeling complex problems, discovering insights and identifying business impact opportunities through the use of statistical, algorithmic, mining and visualization techniques.
- Work closely with clients, data stewards, project/program managers, and other IT teams to turn data into critical information and knowledge that can be used to make sound organizational decisions.
- Develop analytics models using industry standard tools and perform iterative validation of models via user reviews.
- Lead team of data analysts in delivery of analytical solutions.
- Engage multiple stakeholders to elicit and define problem statements and analytics objectives.
Interested applicants, please send your resume to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org with your current and expected salary or call 6697 7792 during office hours for a detailed discussion.
All shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Chua Yeow Hong Cullen
Direct Line: 6697 7792
EA License No: 91C2918
Personnel Registration Number: R1329682
About Adecco - GS Perm
Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world's leading provider of HR solutions and also a Fortune Global 500 Company.
With more than 32,000 FTEs and around 5,100 branches in over 60 countries and territories around the world, Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services, connecting around 700,000 associates with our clients every day. Adecco S.A. is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
We create opportunities for the associates who work with us through programmes that develop life skills, career progression and access to specialized expertise. We seek to inspire and motivate them to get more out of work and life by developing their expertise through training and certification programmes that lead to more senior and rewarding roles.
If you are looking for a career opportunity that meets your needs and life goals, speak with an Adecco consultant today to discover how we can help you.