People Profilers - AdrielLaw
Senior Analyst Programmer (Heavy Industrial) (East)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003030214
EA License No 02C4944
- Well Established Heavy Industrial Company
- Nearest MRT: Tanah Merah
- 5 day work week
Our client, a well-established heavy industrial company is looking for a Senior Analyst Programmer, to join them.
- Identify user’s requirement and develop use cases and test cases
- Develop in house ERP(Enterprise Resource Planning) system integrated with work flow approval using C#
- Write back end stored procedures in SQL Server 2012
- Involve in improvement of in-house ERP framework
- Write standardize and zero defect code by following in-house framework
- Degree in Computer Studies or equivalent
- Experience in large scale application development with highly proficient in user friendly interface design
- Strong understanding of industry-standard software development life-cycle methodologies
- Able to write back-end SQL statements and stored procedures
- Experience in WCF (Windows Communication Foundation) and Web Service
- Experience in DevExpress 3rd party winform control will be an added advantage
- Has knowledge in inventory and order processing management
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
People Profilers Pte Ltd, 1 Finlayson Green #18-01 Singapore 049246 Tel: 6589 5802 Fax: 6536 7890
EA Licence Number: 02C4944
Posting Personnel: Law Jian Sheng, Adriel
Registration Number: R1655690
Please be informed that the personal data you provided by way of your job application to People Profilers will be collected, used and disclosed by or on behalf of People Profilers to determine or investigate your suitability, eligibility or qualifications for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ Clients and manage your application for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ clients, including identifying you as a potential candidate for future suitable positions and/or notifying you of any such positions, either existing or in the future.