Our company is one of Singapore’s leading e-business solutions provider for the e-Government industry. If you are independent, yet a team player who is self motivated and result-oriented, we invite you to join us as:
Senior Analyst Programmer
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002958247
Reporting to the Project Manager, your responsibilities would be to:
- Work with Team Leads of different project teams
- Support the day-to-day operation of maintenance projects as part of the development team
- Responsible for the Development, Unit Testing and System Integration Testing of Service requests and Defects reported.
- Troubleshooting issues raised by customers and providing its resolution
- Timely delivery of development work with quality, meeting the internal/external customers’ expectation
- Update relevant documents on all executed changes in a timely manner.
- Work as part of the team to meet project targets and quality objectives.
- Interact effectively with team members at all levels.
You should possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Have at least 4 years experience in J2EE development and technologies relating to internet & E-business
- Experience in the configuration and administration of Weblogic application server
- Experience in development with SQL Server, Oracle and reporting tools, JReport, Crystal Reports, Elixir and etc.
- Experience in development in SQL, Stored Procedures
- Must have good knowledge of J2EE technologies and the open source frameworks, e.g. Struts, Spring, Hibernate, EJBs
- Have at least gone through 2 SDLC performing similar role
- Must possess strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Possess ability to lead and support the development team
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Prior experience in project maintenance
- With consistent focus on quality
- Have positive attitude to meet new challenges
Interested applicants, please email your comprehensive resume, indicate your current and expected salary.