Senior Airport Emergency Officer
Changi Airport Group (S) Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002959154
Employer Ref. HB350
The Airport Emergency Service (AES) is responsible for the mitigation of aerodrome emergencies such as aircraft accidents/incidents, development and execution of effective aerodrome emergency plans, as well as upholding a high level of fire safety standards at the aerodromes.
As a Senior Airport Emergency Officer, you will be trained to lead a world class aviation rescue and fire fighting unit at Changi Airport, Seletar Airport, or at an airbase. Throughout your career, you must undertake a multitude of training programs, activities and assessments to ensure your skills remain at an optimum level. This includes opportunities for overseas training and taking on various staff appointments as part of career development.
- Good university degree
- Candidates with strong CCA records in leadership roles are welcome to apply (Candidates with more years of relevant experience can be considered for a more senior position)
- High level of independence and resourcefulness
- Excel in leadership and people management positions
- Composed under pressure and possess clarity of thought
- Willing to perform shift duties and work on weekends
- Self- discipline, physically and medically fit with good eyesight;(PES A or B with uncorrected distance vision no worse than 6/24) and able to distinguish major colours
About Changi Airport Group (S) Pte Ltd
As one of the world's leading airport companies, Changi Airport Group manages Changi Airport and undertakes key functions including airport operations and management, air hub development, commercial activities and airport emergency services. We aspire to build a company where ordinary people achieve extraordinary results; one where our people possess a passion for service and are committed to teamwork, integrity and excellence. Working together with our colleagues and partners to achieve the best outcome, we deliver innovative services and create a world-class experience for our passengers. With a set-up of multiple businesses, we present challenging work and diverse opportunities for our employees to further their personal and professional growth, providing a platform for them to develop and see through their ideas and contributions, making an impact to our organization and to the communities we serve locally and globally. Together, we are exceptional people, connecting lives.