Senior Advertising Sales Manager (Leading Digital Marketing Agency / 5 days / Eunos)
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002959191
EA License No. 05C3451
Employer Ref. YSLC
- Leading Digital Marketing Agency
- 5 days / Bugis
- Min 5 -8 years relevant experience
Our client, a leading digital marketing agency
- Degree/ Diploma holder
- Min 5 - 8 years advertising / digital media/ online selling sales & marketing experience with proven track record
- Good supervisory skill with experience leading a team
- Creative thinker and a good problem slover
- Strong presentation, communication and negotiation skills
- Resourceful with a high level of professionalism and integrity
- To lead and direct the sales team to market and drive the advertising revenue across all media platforms etc print, digital and online.
- This includes developing, pitching and executing creative integrated advertising solutions and offerings to business owners.
- You will coach your team members and work with them to achieve the individual and team targets
- 5 days work week - 9am to 6pm
How to Apply:
Interested applicants may apply by sending in your updated résumé (in MS Word format) to Yvonne Sham Len Chee (EA Personnel Registration No: R1104911) by clicking on "Apply Now" button
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
By submitting any application or résumé to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Achieve Group
About Achieve Group
ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
Since its inception in 1990, Achieve Career Consultant Pte Ltd has provided fully integrated temporary, contract and permanent human capital solutions to Fortune 500 MNCs and conglomerates within the Asia Pacific region. Over these years, our consultants have also helped to chart the career paths of numerous candidates.
Our strength lies in the principal asset of a team of highly dedicated and competent consultants from diverse commercial backgrounds. With their valuable experience and thorough knowledge in various fields of specialisation, we are unparalleled in providing prompt and effective HR recruitment solutions to our clients. Over these years, we are proud to be recognized as one of the sterling manpower service providers within the recruitment arena.
We are an ISO9001:2008 Certified Company and is part of the National Personnel Associates (NPA) worldwide alliance which has over 400 member companies spread across 6 continents. Through us, clients can gain access to extraordinary talents from worldwide.
More Jobs from this employer
Maintenance Technician, Cylinder & Equipment (MNC/ North/ Hazardous Env./ Min 1 year Gas & Chemical)
Warehouse, Storage, Distribution, Inventory Control Assistant - Forklift licence/ Basic Up to $2400