Senior Accounts Executive, Office of Finance
Singapore Management University
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002961345
- Administer scholarship, bursary, awards and grants which include the maintenance of records, disbursements and reporting
- Maintenance of donation records in SAP
- Passing of journal entries to match expenditures incurred pertaining to donations
- Preparation of reports to external stakeholders, IRAS and MOE
- Preparation of audit schedules and other internal reports
- Assist with the preparation of quarterly reports for issuance
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Diploma in Accountancy or a related discipline with at least 3 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge and hand-on experience in SAP Financial and Controlling modules and Peoplesoft Student Financials will be advantageous
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft applications
- A proactive team player, ability to work independently to meet tight deadline
- Able to communicate (both verbal and written) effectively with internal and external parties.
- Meticulous, resourceful and with positive work attitude
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Singapore Management University
About Singapore Management University
Singapore Management University is a place where high-level professionalism blends together with a healthy informality. The ''family-like'' atmosphere among the SMU community fosters a culture where employees work, plan, organise and play together – building a strong collegiality and morale within the university.
Our commitment to attract and retain talent is ongoing. We offer attractive benefits and welfare, competitive compensation packages, and generous professional development opportunities – all to meet the work-life needs of our staff. No wonder, then, that SMU continues to be given numerous awards and recognition for its human resource excellence.