Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
Senior Accounts Executive (Financial Institution)- Up to $3500
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003268628
EA License No 99C4599
- Verification of accounts assistant’s work to ensure the completeness of supporting against invoices & staff claims.
- Verification to ensure the appropriate approval & approval limits in accordance with the Delegation on Authority table are obtained.
- Weekly update of the bank balances for Management monthly reporting in a timely basis.
- Assist in the payments processing in Oracle system
- Maintenance of the banks’ forms and liaise with Corporate Secretary update of bank’s signatories
- Perform monthly bank reconciliation
- Preparation of audit schedules and run monthly financial reports for Management monthly reporting in a timely basis.
- Quarterly maintenance of two Thai Subsidiaries accounts for Japan reporting.
- Maintenance of Finance documentation and process
- Quarterly Statutory MAS and regulatory surveys reporting
- Minimum Degree in Accountancy & Finance, or other relevant qualifications
- Minimum 3 years of relevant finance/ audit experience.
- Meticulous; good attention to details
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Good communication skills