Senior Accounts Executive
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003153829
We are inviting a self-driven individual with excellent attention to detail, problem solving skills, work ethic, organisational skills and decision-making skills to join our internal finance team in Mazars.
You will be leading and managing a full fledge of accounting and finance activities for the Singapore office reporting to the directly to the Finance Manager. Additionally, you may have the opportunity to be involved in finance business partnering duties and financial planning & analysis related activities.
An ideal candidate should have a Degree in Accounting and CA/CPA with at least 5 years of relevant experience. You should possess efficient communication and interpersonal skills to engage with different levels of management. Working knowledge of NetSuite, OpenAir ERP systems, as well as Talentia would be an advantage. The Assistant Accountant and Interns/ directly reports to the Finance Manager, however, you will be supervising and directing their work on a daily basis.
- Supervise and lead the work of the Assistant Accountant
- Handle a full set of accounts from account receivable, account payable, general ledger, profit & loss account and balance sheet
- Prepare the month end closing and reporting for review by the Finance Manager
- Prepare support schedules for monthly closing and audit purposes, as well as all other necessary reconciliations
- Monitoring of daily cash flow
- Preparation of quarterly GST returns
- Prepare and submit partnership tax return including PIC for Finance Manager review
- Work closely with the firm’s management to prepare and share useful management information
- You may be assigned to perform one-off assignments such as establishing accounting process and control procedures
- You will have the opportunity to work closely with the Finance Manager and Partners to learn how to analyse financial performance
- Degree in Accountancy / Finance and CA/CPA
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Accounting including at least 2 year supervisory
- Must be IT savvy and comfortable with ERP systems. Experience with NetSuite preferable
- Proficient in MS Excel is a must (Macro and MS Access knowledge preferable but not essential)
- Well-organized, demonstrate a high level of attention to detail, and strong analytical skills
- Independent and meticulous
- Self-driven and able to work within tight deadlines
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Commercially minded
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Mazars LLP
About Mazars LLP
Mazars is an international, integrated and independent organisation, specialising in audit, accountancy, tax, legal and advisory services. As of 1stJanuary 2016, Mazars and its correspondents operate throughout 93 countries. 77 of these countries are part of the Mazars integrated partnership and 16 are Mazars correspondents. We draw on the expertise of 17,000 professionals to assist major international groups, SMEs, private investors and public bodies at every stage of their development. The Praxity Alliance offers Mazars operating capacity via professional teams in 21 additional countries.