Founded in 2004 in Singapore, Capita Staffing & Search is a premium recruitment expert and staffing provider for international companies in Singapore and across Asia.
Encompassing local and international placements, contract and temporary staffing, outplacement as well as payroll services across all industry sectors, Capita’s highly personalised service ensures that its clients find the right talent to meet their human resource needs.
Capita’s service offering is split into corporate and specialised divisions. While the corporate division comprises the business support and outsourcing practices that focus on permanent, contract and temporary positions, the specialised division has a focus on the engineering, banking and finance as well as technology industries. With more companies requiring candidates for specialist functions as well as talent with generalist capabilities in an increasingly competitive business environment, these divisions ensure that clients work with industry-focused consultants with specific expertise to match their talent management needs.
Capita Staffing & Search was voted one of Human Resources Magazine Singapore’s Top 10 HR Vendors for three consecutive years in 2010, 2011, 2012. In addition in 2012, we are the winner of the Enterprise 50 award and TOP Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 award.
In 2012, Capita Staffing & Search expanded its footprint in Asia, opening an office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to better serve regional clients.
More information about Capita Staffing & Search is available at www.capitagrp.com and www.facebook.com/capitagrp.
SENIOR ACCOUNTS EXEC (UP TO 3.5K,, URGENT, REDHILL)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003033476
EA License No 08C2893
• Perform full sets of accounts
• Manages day-to-day accounting, which includes issuing invoices, ensuring that all external vendor payments, staff claims, receipts and GL entries are coded correctly and recorded accurately and timely;
• Reviews expense claims and supplier invoices to ensure all supporting documentation are submitted and in line with company guidelines;
• Liase with internal and external stakeholders to reconcile discrepancies in payments, invoices and receipts;
• Ensure all payments are checked and processed accurately and timely;
• Reviews and analyse balance sheet accounts to ensure they are reconciled and adjusted on a monthly basis,
• Manages liquid assets, ensuring that receivables are promptly invoiced and their collection is monitored regularly;
• Ensures that a complete and accurate monthly trial balance, balance sheet, income statement and notes to accounts are completed on a timely basis.
• Performs other appropriate duties upon request
• At least 4 years of financial/accounting experience within an international organization, multinational company or charity with complex donor requirements.
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of your resume in MS WORD FORMAT.
Job Code: AXA
EA License No.: 08C2893