Senior Accountant - Contract to permanent
Page Group Singapore
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003188612
EA License No. 98C5473
Employer Ref. 3884030/001
An attractive opportunity to work with a leading organization in the pharmaceutical industry. They are listed on LSE, and have leading products under their umbrella.The role will be an addition to their existing finance team, starting as a contract position, and eventually moving to a permanent role.
Our client is a globally renowned US multinational, in the pharmaceutical sector. They a listed organisation, and have expanding operations in APAC - growing organically, and inorganically.They are currently growing their finance team, and are looking for this candidate to start immediately.
Reporting to the finance manager, your key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring timely and accurate financial reporting for the business
- Helping with timely submission of budgeting and forecasting exercise
- Assisting in providing tax accounting, statutory accounts, to local authorities
- Liaising with external auditors and tax agents
As a successful candidate, you should fulfil the following criteria:
- You should have a degree in accounting/finance
- You should have at least 6 - 7 years of experience doing accounting
- You should be immediately available to start work
- Working knowledge of SAP preferred
- Good with IT processes and systems
- 12 months contract, high chances of conversion to permanent
- Rapidly expanding multi national, with great career progression
- Organisation located near CBD
About Page Group Singapore
In 2011, Page Personnel was launched in Singapore, complementing the Michael Page offering. Recruiting across the full range of junior roles, we join an international network of Page Personnel offices. As part of the Page Group, we are able to leverage on over 30 years of international recruitment experience and expertise. This has enabled us to deliver the results that you want - the best employees available quickly and with minimum fuss.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.pagepersonnel.com.sg