Founded in 1991, the GMP Group is one of Asia’s leading staffing and human resource consultancies. From her humble beginnings, the group has progressed to become a regional human capital solutions provider across all industries. All this while, the group has upheld its vision - to provide ethical, efficient and effective recruitment through friendly and professional service.
With six specialist divisions dedicated to provide industry-specific HR solutions, GMP prided itself as a true “one-stop” solution to its clients and candidates. GMP recruits for local set-ups and foreign MNCs in industries such as IT and telecommunications, oil and gas, banking and finance, and retail and hospitality.
Today, GMP is headquartered in Singapore with offices in Hong Kong, Malaysia, Shanghai and Thailand. The group’s extensive network and comprehensive services have, once again, reaffirmed GMP’s role as one of the most dynamic staffing professionals in the region.
Senior Accountant (Real Estate, SGX Reporting, Up to $5.5.K)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003035221
EA License No 15C7601
Employer Ref. 10871
- Prepare monthly reports for REIT and MCTTC for reporting to management, holding company and Trustee.
- Prepare quarterly SGX reports, Board results paper for MCT group accounts.
- Interest, derivative and trust expenses accounting for the REI and full set accounts keeping for MCTTC.
- Month-end closing, group consolidation, budget and forecast activities.
- Preparation of annual financial statements and their related FRS disclosures.
- Liaise with internal and external auditors, tax consultants and ensure strong internal procedures, compliance with regulations.
- Ad-hoc projects and tasks as required to support business requirements.
- Degree in Accountancy/ACCA or it's equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years' relevant experience, especially in SGX Reporting.
- Experience in real estate industry or corporate and/or shared services environment within MNC is preferred.
- Proficient in MS Excel, Accounting systems and SAP.
- Meticulous, highly analytical and numerical.
- A good team player.
- Proven ability to deliver within tight deadlines.
- Singaporeans only need to apply.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte. Ltd. | EA Licence: 09C3051 | Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374