JOBSTUDIO PTE LTD
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002961174
EA License No. 10C4754
- Handle full sets of account
- Monitor and ensure actual KPIs
- Ensure billings to intercompany and 3rd parties are collected
- Prepare annual budget
- Liaise with auditors on the required schedules and information to be provided to ensure timely audit
- Handle funds
- Ensure timely reports submission such as Online Governance Evaluation Checklist, Audited Financial Report,
- Degree in accounting
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- At least 5 years of accounting experience.
- Audit Experience in Big Four will be good.
- Candidate with Healthcare accounting experience will be at advantage
JOBSTUDIO Pte Ltd
License No.: 10C4754
Xu Yuan Ming
Registration No.: R1550655
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to JOBSTUDIO PTE LTD
About JOBSTUDIO PTE LTD
JOBSTUDIO Pte Ltd (EA License No.:10C4754) is a dynamic professional staffing and search service provider in Singapore. We operate across the private and public sectors, dealing with permanent and contract roles across a wide range of specialized industries and professions. We are dedicated to help both employers and employees to navigate in the ever-changing world of work cultures and demands.
Our team is focused to bring innovative and strategic solutions to both clients and candidates and we achieve this by maintaining the highest levels of confidentiality, trust and integrity within the core industries.
Visit us online via www.jobstudio.com.sg for an non-obligatory discussion & registration with our friendly Representatives TODAY!
“Your written and/or verbal response to JOBSTUDIO Pte Ltd advertisements will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and /or disclosure of personal data by JOBSTUDIO Pte Ltd for its business purpose in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012."