Grey Group Pte Ltd
3 Months Contract Senior Account Manager
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002987911
- To provide counsel to clients on solutions to communications problems / opportunities within the context of integrated communications.
- Independently manages several key projects for the account.
- Takes the lead in integrating with partner agencies and with internal parties to initiate and recommend total integrated communications and ideas to the client.
- Presents information and ideas in an articulate, compelling and clear manner.
- Assists in preparing precise briefs to creative and other multi-disciplined teams and provides them relevant background information on customers, markets and competitors.
- Plays an active role in the development of the team.
- Keep all teams involved, informed of relevant brand and competitive activity.
- Any other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Min. Diploma / Degree holders in Business related discipline.
- 5 years of relevant working experience would be advantageous.
- Able to work under pressure and meeting tight deadlines.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision as well as in a team.
- Able to understanding the competitive dynamics both the client’s and the company’s business.
- Able to assess market information, clients’ brief, strategic input from other departments to develop effective communication recommendations and programmes.