BBDO's mantra is “The Work. The Work. The Work.” 15,000 people in 287 offices in 79 countries work day by day, campaign by campaign, and client by client, to create and deliver the world's most compelling commercial content. BBDO is currently Network of the Year at Cannes, the world's most awarded agency network in The Gunn Report, and the most awarded global agency network across every marketing communications discipline in The Big Won report. The future looks bright too: BBDO is also Network of the Year in the 8th annual Young Guns Awards, which recognize the work of young and emerging creatives (www.bbdo.com).
Senior Account Executive / Account Manager, Advertising
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002983116
BBDO WANTS YOU!
We are looking out for suits of all levels, ranging from Account Executives, Senior Account Executives and Account Managers!
Only people who possess the attitude and aptitude for roles within the advertising industry need apply.
At BBDO, we live by the mantra ‘The Work, The Work, The Work’. Each day more than 3000 people in over 15 countries across Asia work tirelessly to create the world’s most compelling content for our clients.
For, in the absence of great work, nothing else matters
Selected hire is required to build strong, lasting client/agency relationships based on achieving progress in achieving clients’ marketing objectives with efficiency that results in profit to the agency.
- Supervises the planning and execution of advertising activities for clients
- Supervises the development of the advertising program in accordance with clients’ objectives and budgets
- Consults with the creative departments in the development of the agency’s recommendation for the advertising mix and approach taken
- Consults with relevant stakeholders on client objectives and successfully develop strategic solutions
- Obtains all required client approvals, promptly (including cost estimates).
- Transmits billing to the client after checking for accuracy and reviewing against estimate.
- Maintains contact with appropriate client personnel to ensure continuing agency awareness of clients’ desires, interests, and understanding of agency work.
- Good communication and presentations skills
- Meticulous and process driven
- Diploma / Degree from reputable universities
- Work experience from other advertising agencies will be highly favored
Interested applicants, please click <APPLY NOW>