Wunderman is a digital and direct marketing agency that combines creativity and data to drive results for its clients. Wunderman excels in CRM, advertising, loyalty management, content, promotions and social media. Founded by Lester Wunderman in 1958, today we have 7,000 people, comprising 1,300 data scientists, 2,200 creatives and 3,500 business people working in 170 offices in 60 countries. Best Buy, Citibank, Coca-Cola, Ford, Microsoft, Pfizer, Telefonica, Shell and UnitedHealth Group are among our clients. Wunderman is part of WPP (NASDAQ: WPPGY). Find out more at www.wunderman.com and @wunderman.
Senior Account Executive
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002983031
The Senior Account Executive provides day-to-day support/services to assigned clients. The incumbent is responsible for delivering quality materials on time and on budget. The Senior Account Executive supports and collaborates with team members on tactical and strategic aspects of the account.
- Accountability for the day-to-day execution and financial management of assigned accounts.
- Attend and facilitate (as appropriate) all status meetings, client meetings and client calls.
- Participate in marketing planning and execution of operational/tactical aspects of campaigns.
- Monitor both client and agency budgets, including oversight of campaign costs.
- Act as a liaison between all departments and the client to ensure a timely completion of projects.
· Thorough understanding of agency functions.
· Strong communication skills.
· Excellent organizational, time and self-management skills.
· Detail oriented, with excellent follow through skills.
· Strong sense of initiative and ability to work under pressure.
· Minimum of a BA/BS degree; Marketing, Business or Communications degree preferred
· 2-4 years prior advertising agency experience.
· Comprehensive understanding of general marketing practices