$4000 -$5400 Semicon Assembly Equipment Snr Engineer
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002952661
EA License No 02C4944
Employer Ref. JK20Aug2016
- Performs analysis on equipment related issues and provide solutions for improvement.
- Generate and maintain procedures and specifications for production reference and simplification.
- Execute Continuous Improvement Project or activities in Quality, Delivery and Cost.
- Directly engage with Vendor /Supplier for Continues Equipment Improvement.
- Establish Proactive Equipment Failure Detection Program.
- Degree in Mechanical / Electrical / Mechatronics Engineering.
- Minimum 8 years' exposure to production operations particularly on WLCSP equipment such as Back grinder, Mounter, Sawing, Laser Saw, PSI ,Tape and Reel and Testers.
- Minimum 8 years' experience in WLCSP Front or Backend Assembly.
- Knowledge of quality control tools like SPC, MSA, DOE, FMEA, CP and Sig Sigma.
- Good communication and inter-personal skill.
- Self-starter and team player.
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Please email your resume in a detailed MS Word format to joyce@peopleprofilers. com stating
1) Current Drawn
2) Expecting Salary
3) Date Available
4) Reason to Leave each job:
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Joyce Koh Ai Leng
People Profilers Pte Ltd,
10 Anson Road #09-01/02 International Plaza