As a global leader in providing workforce solutions, Kelly Services, Inc. (Nasdaq: KELYA, KELYB) and its subsidiaries, offer a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. In 2016, the Company is commemorating 70 years of industry leadership. Kelly® has a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe by employing 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through its talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was US$5.5 billion.
For more than 35 years, Kelly in Singapore has been partnering the finest local companies, key government agencies as well as some of the world’s most respected multinational companies to deliver the best talent in the market. Kelly centralised recruitment hub makes nearly 8,000 placements in Singapore annually. Complementing our general staffing capability, Kelly also offers great expertise in the sourcing of specialised professionals across technical disciplines such as Engineering, Technology and Science, as well as functional specialties for Finance, HR, Sales & Marketing, Procurement and Banking.
Security Systems Engineer
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002989003
EA License No. 01C4394
Our client, a leading Information Technology services organization focused in Information Security are on the lookout for a Systems Engineer with focus on Public Key infrastructure domain.
Roles and Responsibilities
- PKI Support - the Go-To expert for any PKI issues.
- Create and maintain PKI operations and design.
- Help with PKI architecture enhancement including physical layout.
- Help with technical strategy for offline and online PKI including CA migration.
- Troubleshoot PKI issues within infrastructure and/or process.
- Provide PKI operations support including certificate issuance, revocation, key materials backup and restore, manual or automated.
- Create UAT test cases including execution scripts
- Document and maintain PKI Processes including Certificate Authority operation
- Support and maintain compliance (Webtrust, ETSI, Internal Audit, others)
- Develop reporting metrics (capacity and performance of PKI components, HSM, etc)
- Identify opportunities to improve both process and tools
- Create and maintain PKI knowledge base
- Provide training to team and customer as and when required.
- Provide support for PKI components including PKI expert, HSM expert and Cryptography expert knowledge.
- Excellent command line skills on Linux/Unix.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience. Engineering or related discipline highly recommended.
- 3 years or more in PKI experience.
- 2 years or more in operations support experience.
- Like to document things and strong believer of its virtues.
- Required to carry duty support phone and response to urgent calls.
- Strong verbal and communications skills
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notify.
Kelly Services (Singapore) Pte Ltd I EA License No. 01C4394 I RCB No. 200007268E I Anandhi Rajagopalan EA Reg. No. R1112857