Sofitel Singapore City Centre
Sofitel Singapore City Centre, an iconic hotel opening 2nd Quarter 2017, will form part of a mixed use development at Tanjong Pagar Centre, a multi-billion dollar development, which will become Singapore’s tallest building at 290 metres set around landscaped parkland and direct MRT station access.
The 222-room Sofitel Singapore City Centre will offer chic designed rooms, 4 Food and Beverage options, a ballroom and several meeting rooms, fitness and pool facilities.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003032718
We are currently looking for a Security Supervisor with an excellent command of English (written and spoken), excellent communication skills with adaptability, good leadership, good administration, planning and managerial skills.
- Responsible for maintaining a highest level of safety and security in the hotel at all times.
- Establish and revise the department’s Standard Operating Procedures, rules and regulations, to ensure that standards are in accordance with the operations manual.
- Ensuring compliance of the hotel rules and regulations.
- Investigating and taking corrective actions in the case of infringement of the hotel’s rules and regulations.
- Supervise a team of security ambassadors and ensure that they are sufficiently trained with all the security policies and procedures.
- Plans and schedule the day-to-day activities of all security ambassadors, to ensure that all hotel areas are properly and adequately secured at all times.
- Monitor ambassadors’ attendance and assist in planning work schedules, to schedule ambassadors’ annual leave and overtime.
- Updating of policies and practices so that they remain relevant and effective.
- Maintaining close liaison with governmental authority to ensure compliance.
- Resolve complaints and emergency situations.
- Relevant certificates in Safety and Security.
- At least 2 years of related work experience in the hospitality industry.
- Good organizational skills, ability to prioritize workload & work within tight deadlines.
- Good leadership with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to train and develop team members. Able to create positive and effective working relationships with both guests and team members.
Date of issue: November 28, 2016