You will enjoy the prestige and pride of working alongside bright, diverse and dedicated people who constantly strive to push boundaries. Being part of NUS is more than just a career – it could be a life-changing experience. With a broad range of departments, faculties, schools, research institutes and centres, initiatives, projects and schemes, you will enjoy abundant opportunities for intellectual, personal and professional growth. No matter what you do, it is an amazing place to be.
Security Shift Supervisor
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003035408
Employer Ref. 004N2
To oversee security shift operations and direct emergency response team, ensuring that the campus is safe and secure at all times and undertake any other duties as assigned.
The duties include:
- To carry out 12-hour rotating shift and oversee the security shift out-source teams who will also be responsible for CCTV surveillance and operations of the FCC.
- To assist in on-scene investigations and data analytics to mitigate crime occurrence.
- To act as the duty officer to respond to defects reported and crisis-like situation which includes fighting incipient fires.
- To assist to investigate, diagnose, advise and supervise the operations of security systems such as CCTV, electronic keys card access, key press system etc.
- To represent the Infrastructure team in setting a high standard of enforcement and set a good example to the out-sourced team.
- To undertake any other duties as assigned.
- GCE ‘O’ or ‘N’ level qualification
- At least 5 years relevant working experience
- Prior experience in security management and supervision
- PLRD license holder with ‘Trained’ or ‘Exempted’ status
- Able to commit to work overtime and weekends including peak periods and emergencies
- Familiar with Microsoft Office suite applications