Transforming challenges into opportunity. Accelerating careers. Propelling business growth. Few companies can match Experis’ scope, history of success and our reputation as the global leader in professional talent and solutions. We know that peak performance is humanly possible. We help our clients and our talent to achieve it through our deep industry knowledge and an unmatched understanding of human potential.
Experis accelerates business growth and careers by intensely attracting, assessing and placing specialized expertise in Information Technology, Engineering, Manufacturing, Healthcare and other industries. We precisely deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations and people we serve. We also apply our expertise to provide a suite of proven workforce solutions that improve our clients' productivity, efficiency and cost containment.
Experis is a dedicated business unit of ManpowerGroup – a world leader in employment services for nearly 70 years, and a recognized pioneer in the industry.
Security Delivery Architect (CISSP)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002989300
EA License No 02C3423
We are looking for a seasoned Security Delivery Architect for our client.
Involves leading project implementations from a technology perspective. The ideal candidate must have a high level of technical expertise in security products and services, possess strong analytical and problem determination/resolution skills and have exceptional documentation skills to clearly articulate technical designs, procedures, issues and constraints during initial sales engagement.
The candidate will operate in a dynamic environment, and must be comfortable in a highly versatile role with rapidly changing conditions.
- Responsible for translating high level technical design/solution into a low level deliverable.
- Owns the technical design and sign-off on all technical designs.
- Define and drive technical requirements signed off with customer per schedule for implementation teams.
- Front customer / vendor in terms of technical design / issues / discussion where need arises.
- Managing vendors to ensure the technical design are implemented as required.
- Conduct Proof of Concept tests for proposed technical solution or to resolve existing issues.
- Interface with respective staff or external parties and vendors on service escalation.
- Assist Sales & Bid team on technical clarifications with customer if required.
- Assist and support Project Managers on technical design matters during project delivery.
- The de facto security subject matter expert to go to for all security-related questions
- Solid technical knowledge in security design, system and network security, application security, authentication and security protocols in enterprise environments
- Solid technical knowledge of system security vulnerabilities and remediation techniques, SIEM, penetration testing
- Perform vulnerability testing, risk analysis, security assessments and mitigation
- Proactive, resourceful and independent
- Ability to execute in a methodical manner to gather, document, and present specific customer requirements as well as articulate technical solutions
- Ability to clearly articulate and present security design and features to customers
- Diploma/Degree in Information Technology, or Engineering discipline.
- Experience with fronting customer and influencing them on technical design aspects
- Individual with prior pre-sales, consulting or client-facing role in a security technology function will be highly desirable
- Individuals with leading industry certifications like, CISSP, CCIE (Security), CISA or similar industry security certification equivalent is a must.
- Broad knowledge of security products
- At least 5 years of IT systems security consulting and implementation experience
- Demonstrated practical experience in architecting enterprise security solutions, preferably from major security services providers and/or solution providers.
- Experience with comprehensive Security solutions that ranges from Infrastructure, network, data, access control to application security.
Contact Person: Marie Rosanne Turbanada Cabuena (R1215334)