Enggsol is headquartered in Singapore, and is a talent search and recruitment consultancy firm. We believe that the Human Capital is a strategic source of value creation and the most important asset of all organizations. We work individually with our clients so that each search strategy is customized and ensures that every assignment is addressed and incorporated with best search practices. Our search efforts have made a significance influence on businesses, careers and the lives of others. We take these responsibilities seriously, adhering to a strict code of professional ethics.
EA License Number-07C5567
Security Consultant / Senior Security Consultant
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002984407
EA License No 07C5567
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Digital Forensics or equivalent qualifications.
- Minimum 2 years’ of relevant work experience in IT security implementation and operations.
- Possession of professional certifications such as CISSP, CISA, CISM, CEH, ISO/IEC 27001:2013, ISO/IEC 27010:2015 will be an added advantage.
- Perform application and infrastructure penetration tests for customers.
- Perform security reviews of application designs, source code and deployments as required, covering all types of applications (web application, web services, mobile applications, thick client applications, SaaS).
- Participate in Security Assessments of networks, systems and applications.
- Work on improvements for provided security services, including the continuous enhancement of existing methodology material and supporting assets.
- Report and present on findings.
- Experience with various security tools and products (Fortify, AppScan, Nessus etc).
- Good understanding of secure DLC/SDLC.
- Vulnerability analysis.
- Understanding of cryptography principles.
- Good interpersonal skills and a team player.
- Strong presentation and writing skills.