RecruitPlus Consulting is an award-winning mid-career professional placement and recruitment agency based in Singapore. Since 2004, we have been experts in recruiting the best and brightest talents for organizations that truly understand the key to success is investing for the right people.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002945923
EA License No 04C4142
- Open for candidate with no experience
- Career progression
- 5 Days work week
- Responsible for information security incident analysis, work related to Web Content Filter, Email Security Content Filter, IDS, Anti-virus.
- Working with customer and internal teams on information security program.
- Perform application implementation, application vulnerability assessment scans, risk assessment reviews, end-user training.
- Analyze security threat for diagnosis of imminent threat
- Respond to customer issues in prescribed timelines and service levels
- Perform in-depth analysis and dive into the technical details to ensure appropriate test coverage
- Analyze and clarify customer queries though troubleshooting and researching existing knowledgebase articles/known issues
- Create project implementation documentation and presentation slide
- Sets clear objectives for direct reports and compares deliverables against objectives.
- Participates in requirement definition for specific projects, as well as participating in cross project requirement priority setting.
- Provide a strong customer focus for both internal and external customers
- Actively participate in team and departmental meetings by providing feedback on current day to day activity and recommendations for improvement
- Work closely with application and infrastructure architects and ensure the applications and infrastructure is designed and transitioned to operations based on various business and technology needs.
- Assist in the development of Information security policies, procedures, standards and guidelines based on knowledge of best practices and compliance requirements.
- Diploma or Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience preffered.
- Strong ability to analyze product issue
- Knowledge in database programming language (SQL) and server security analysis Familiar with Microsoft SQL database
- Knowledge in installation, configuration and troubleshooting of Windows Desktop or Server operating systems
- Ability to work in highly pressurized and uptight situations.
- Excellent communication, documentation and presentation skills.
- Experience in Security Information and Event Management Domain
- CISA, ITIL, MCSA and/or MCSE certification would be advantageous
- Knowledge of windows internals and networking
- MCSE Security, CCSA, CCNA, CEH
- Current and expected salary
- Recent Photo
- Reason for leaving current company