Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
Section Head - Program Management - PMO
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003033848
EA License No 99C4599
Employer Ref. Josh Goh
- You will support and shape the delivery of key projects within the company’s portfolio by offering impartial, expert guidance and support aimed at enabling delivery of the agreed business outcomes.
- Monitoring progress for individual projects to understand and track delivery, helping anticipate and pro-actively resolve key risks to delivery.
- Facilitation of the production of high-quality, action-orientated reporting for the key project teams, including the development of key insights and themes to aid senior management decision making
- Securing the buy-in of key IM stakeholders for the development of the PMO plan and approach and will provide guidance and leadership to the IM project management community.
- Take charge of a team and provide leadership in the development and implementation of common project, program and portfolio management standards and associated tools and documentation such as project information systems, governance, business cases, delivery planning and project management reporting.
EDUCATION / TRAINING
- Certifications in project / program / portfolio management is a plus.
- E.g. PMP, CITPM, PRINCE2, PgMP, MSP, MoP
- At least 7 years’ experience in managing medium-large projects and a proven track record of successfully leading and delivering systems implementation projects
- Experience in project management and delivery in financial institutions is preferable
- Experience in delivery assurance and PMO functions is a plus.
- Solid project management, change management and facilitation skills. Able to manage multiple projects while ensuring smooth operations of current state
- Able to think strategically, and design operating models which incorporate processes, design and solutions for delivery assurance and governance implementation.
Interested candidates, please email us your resume in MS WORD FORMAT, including details of work experience, qualifications, present and expected salaries, contact telephone numbers to: josh @ recruitexpress . com . sg
Attention: Josh Goh Chang Sheng
Please indicate the position applying.
Note: Remuneration and fringe benefits are competitive and will commensurate with qualifications and experience. Only short listed candidates will be notified.
EA License No: 99C4599