Founded in 2004 in Singapore, Capita Staffing & Search is a premium recruitment expert and staffing provider for international companies in Singapore and across Asia.
Encompassing local and international placements, contract and temporary staffing, outplacement as well as payroll services across all industry sectors, Capita’s highly personalised service ensures that its clients find the right talent to meet their human resource needs.
Capita’s service offering is split into corporate and specialised divisions. While the corporate division comprises the business support and outsourcing practices that focus on permanent, contract and temporary positions, the specialised division has a focus on the engineering, banking and finance as well as technology industries. With more companies requiring candidates for specialist functions as well as talent with generalist capabilities in an increasingly competitive business environment, these divisions ensure that clients work with industry-focused consultants with specific expertise to match their talent management needs.
Capita Staffing & Search was voted one of Human Resources Magazine Singapore’s Top 10 HR Vendors for three consecutive years in 2010, 2011, 2012. In addition in 2012, we are the winner of the Enterprise 50 award and TOP Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 award.
In 2012, Capita Staffing & Search expanded its footprint in Asia, opening an office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to better serve regional clients.
More information about Capita Staffing & Search is available at www.capitagrp.com and www.facebook.com/capitagrp.
Section Head Packer ( Up to 4k, West, URGENT)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002961384
EA License No 08C2893
- Job Specification
• Secondary/NTC/ITE education
• Completed training of HACCP/ISO Food Quality Control System is preferre
• At least 3 years of experience as a Supervisor
• Experience in food manufacturing environment is preferred
• Experience in packing, labelling and dispatching is preferred
- Duties & Responsibilities
• Supervise and coordinate packing activities, ensuring that the required quantity is packed, labelled and dispatched according to schedule and product specifications
• Complete packing and dispatching plans by scheduling and assigning personnel, revising schedules and resolving problems
• Work closely with QA Team, coordinate and ensure that consistent quality of products is maintained
• Maintain highest safety, sanitary and hygiene standards for a safe and clean work environment
• Comply with ISO 22000, AVA and other local food authorities, including MUIS/Halal, requirements
• Ensure proper labelling and dispatching of products
• Perform or assist with administrative activities such as Production Planning and ISO 22000/SAP production documentary
• Provide packing and dispatching information by compiling records and data, and maintain those updates frequently
• Ensure proper and safe use of all packing and labelling equipment and work areas
• Supervise and encourage staff to follow packing, labelling, dispatching and safety procedures
• Communicate job expectations, planning, packing, labelling, dispatching and safety procedures to staff
• Counsel and discipline staff
• Conduct interview and select staff for the department
• Call for equipment repairs and area maintenance as necessary
• Any other duties assigned by Reporting Officer
EA License No.: 08C2893