EPS Consultants Pte Ltd
We specialize in providing the following services:-
1. Recruitment and staff placement
2. Executive Search and Headhunting
3. Contract Staffing and temping Services
4. Foreign Staff Recruitment
5. HR Consulting and advisory services
Our range of services include full-time placements and contract staffing across all industries. We have successfully placed candidates for all job levels for industries ranging from information technology, finance, banking, engineering, manufacturing, purchasing and logistics to sales and marketing etc.
URGENT! Secretary @ US MNC
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002989441
- A chance to work in a Top-Notch US MNC within the IT Technology industry
- Our client provides a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities
- 5 days’ work week / work location in Town
- Incumbent will provide general secretarial support to several Managing Directors in managing their calendars, coordinate, organize and maintain of dairies & appointments
- Organize and co-ordinate travel logistics such as flight and hotel bookings, visas, airport transfers etc
- Maintains accurate schedule of activities of the leader/executive supported, including complex meeting coordination and travel arrangements
- Responsible for email correspondences, screening of phone calls, emails and booking of meeting rooms
- Preparation of reports & presentation materials for Senior Management meetings
- Work with other team members to ensure adequate coverage during business hours
- Take on additional responsibilities to assist other team members to meet desired team outcome when required
- Gather information & Collation of data from various Head of Depts
The ideal candidate should be/have:
- Diploma holder with 4 to 5 years of Secretarial work experience from large scale MNC environment preferably supporting Senior Management
- Meticulous and highly organized
- Professional with strong initiative & keen learner
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills;
- Ability to multi task, work to meet tight deadlines and handle China counterparts
- Proficient in all MS Office Applications
- Able to start work immediately or within a short notice preferred
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants, please submit your updated resume and a recent photo in MS Word format.
Please state your availability, current & expected salaries for processing purpose.
Potential candidates will be contacted for a detailed discussion.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
AiLin Lee | EA Registration No: R1104629