Secretary to Project Team (Up to 4K) (West) (Renowned University)
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003147301
EA License No. 05C3451
Employer Ref. LYPF
• Renowned University
• 5 Days / West
• Salary up to $4000 per month
- Provide admin & logistic support to the Project Team including travel arrangement, expenses reimbursement, etc
- Provide secretarial & admin support to the Director
- To co-ordinate, organize, prepare agendas for internal and external meetings involving internal and external stakeholders as required (including minutes taking and refreshments) and provide necessary follow-up.
- To facilitate provision of and collate information as & when required to
- To prepare management reports & presentation materials
- To co-ordinate flow of information both internally & externally
- To develop and maintain an efficient filing system
- Any other duties as assigned
- Possess a Degree / Diploma with min 5 years of Secretarial & Admin experience
- Prior experience from education sector will be highly favored
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Resourceful and able to work through people
- Meticulous, organised and good planning skills
- Good team player with keen sense of responsibilities and initiative
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested to explore this role, please send in your resume in MS Word format to Lynn Yoong (Reg. No. R1105076). Pls contact me at 65909933 / 90299150 for a confidential preliminary discussion.
We regret only short listed candidate will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
By submitting any application or résumé to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Achieve Group
About Achieve Group
Established in 1990, the Achieve Group is today one of the leading HR consultancies and recruitment agencies in Singapore, specialising in General Recruitment, Technology Recruitment and Executive Search.