RECRUITFIRST PTE LTD
Grow your company with RecruitFirst!
The business environment today is a highly competitive one, which is ever evolving. Having the right human resource business partner with a strong network of consultants and candidates has become key to the success of industry leading businesses.
RecruitFirst is the fastest growing human resource consultancy in the Asia Pacific. Our mission is Helping People Find Better Jobs, and Organisations Find Better People. We live by this mission by ensuring that the best candidates and employers are connected via the rigorous recruitment processes and extensive database that we are continuously developing.
Be the first to recruit with us and start realising the value-add that we are able to provide to your organisation!
Enjoy the expansive array of human resource solutions and network which RecruitFirst has to offer.
Together with our affiliates, we have operations in 8 countries and 10 cities across Asia Pacific – Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Beijing, Guangzhou, Taipei, Tokyo and Seoul. This geographical network gives us the strategic advantage of acquiring the best candidates to satisfy the human resource strategies of multi-national companies. In addition, with this large network of consultants, we are also able to provide for all your human resource needs, including, temporary staffing, contract staffing, executive search, payroll services, global placement or management consultancy.
Secretary/Personal Assistant (East/MNC/Supporting Expats) @ $3,500
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002959644
EA License No 13C6342
Employer Ref. KR 88
- Provide personal administrative support to Managing Director and Executive Director through conducting and organizing administrative duties and activities including receiving and handling information
- Provides full spectrum of secretarial support
- Prepare and Manage correspondence, reports and documents
- Manage Directors’ schedules and calendars
- Prepare maintain Directors’ expense report
- Setup and coordinate meetings and conferences
- Perform general clerical duties
- Set up and maintain filing system
- Min degree holders in any field
- Administrative or secretarial experience would be highly desired
- Applicants with prior work experience in a MNC environment would be at a strong advantage
- Proficient in MS Office applications
Interested applicant please send your resume to marcochong@recruitfirst com sg Or contact Marco Chong Wei Choon (R125814)(License no:13C6342) @ 98341521/65959845